Our Business Current Account is tailored to give our small and medium businesses access to their funds whenever required for either transaction purposes or for cash management purposes.
The Business Current Account allows you to make deposits, make withdrawals and make payments to third parties, as well as receive payments from your customers. This account enables you to keep accurate banking records and helps you to build a banking relationship and credit risk profile.
What does it offer you?
- Available in US dollars and Liberia dollars
- A Cheque book to make you transact freely and with convenience.
- SMS alerts on all transactions to help you keep track of your finances.
- Free internal transfer of funds
- Access to our investment products
- Free monthly account statement on demand
- No "COT" charge
- Set up overdrafts for your business - subject to approval.
What do you need to apply?
- Be a registered business in Liberia- limited liability Company, society/club/association, partnership.
- Valid ID (of signatories- owners and directors)
- Work permit or residence permit and passport, in case you are resident Non-Liberians
- Valid business registration documents
- Minimum account opening deposit of LRD4,000 (USD 50, for USD Account)